Standard Return & Refund Policy
Returned products and systems are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative of CTechCity.
Unless otherwise stated below, you have 30 days from the date of your order placement (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our customer service team and return to our returns warehouse. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires (30 days from purchase), you may no longer return your product for a refund. Returns received after 30 days from purchase will be refused in regards to refund but may qualify for a replacement.
Except as provided for verified defective products (See Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in the original sale condition and in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy listed above, the purchase price will be credited to the purchaser for the original purchase in accordance with CTechCity’s specific refund policy. Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse. Note: Delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
The risk of loss for the product being returned to CTechCity’s Return Warehouse shall be placed under the responsibility of the customer and with respect to any shipments from the Return Warehouse back to you.
Please remember to remove your personal data and other information from the products you are returning.
All returns must include the following:
Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
Original intact UPC barcode.
Do not cut out the UPC code until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) written on the shipping label.
The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
Original packing slip.
Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote control, batteries, software disks, etc.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.