Our unique background of providing electrical supplies and equipment to rural America has positioned Cape Electric as a leading distributor to local, regional, and national customers.
With 17 stocking locations in the central United States, Cape Electric is "right-sized" to source your electrical and communications products. Our markets include commercial construction, industrial facilities, utility providers, voice/data/video, and residential products. We have real-time access to substantial on-hand inventory coupled with exceptional vendor alignment for factory orders.
Cape Electric also understands the people side of doing business. Talk with anyone on our team and we think you'll agree. Our business model is simple: The customer is our universe and we use our resources to satisfy the customer.
Seller will accept return of standard stock material purchased from Seller. The material must have been purchased within the past six months from the seller, must be a current stock item, and must be in a new and resellable condition (e.g. undamaged, in package, unused). The return will be subject to a
minimum fifteen(15%) percent restocking charge. Items purchased from stock will have a 30 day
grace period to be returned without a restocking fee.
Seller cannot accept the return of non-stocked material. Upon request of Purchaser, return authorization will be requested from the appropriate supplier. This return will be subject to the supplier’s conditions and Purchaser shall be responsible for any supplier charge.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.