Christmas Central, is a division of Gordon Companies Inc, a family owned and operated business which was founded in 1977. For the past 40 years we have established relationships with companies all over the world. This has enabled us to bring our customers top quality merchandise at great savings. Currently, we are operating in our second generation. We carry everything you need to decorate your home inside and out.
We encourage you to shop our entire product line, especially our Christmas line. Our Christmas line is one of the largest and most extensive online. Shop online for one of the largest selections of Artificial Christmas Trees, Lights, LED Lights, Wreaths, Garland, Ornaments, Collectibles, Yard Art, and more. We have become one of the largest sellers of Christmas merchandise online.
Some people think all we do is Christmas, because of our name. However that's not true. We also specialize in year round Home Decor, Pool and Patio, Religious and other Holiday Goods. Your home is your largest investment you will make in your lifetime, why not decorate it and make it truly feel like a home. Enjoy the outside of your home with one of the largest selections of outdoor living items. Now you can enjoy your home no matter where you are.With over 20,000 unique products, you can be sure to find the item you are looking for.
Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately once an order is placed we cannot cancel the order. Once you receive your order you are more than welcome to return it, but our standard return policy will apply.
Can I return my order?
If you change your mind about a purchase or no longer need the merchandise, you can return it to us for a refund provided that:
We receive the returned merchandise within 30 days of receipt. Returns on holiday merchandise must be received either within 30 days of receipt or before the holiday to which it corresponds, whichever comes first.
Merchandise must be in unused condition including all hardware, instructions, any accessories that may have come with the item and is in its original packaging.
What part of my order will be refunded?
The returned merchandise total will be refunded. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Who pays for return shipping?
Unless we made an error, you will be responsible for shipping your order back to us. You can ship back via the carrier of your choice. Please be sure to use a traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery.
Can I exchange my order?
To exchange your merchandise you need to place a new order with Christmas Central. Once a new order is placed, contact us and we will send you a pre-paid UPS shipping label. Use the label to return your original order.
Pre-paid labels can only be sent to the lower 48 states.
Note: if you do not place a new order with us and you use the pre-paid label we email you, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Below is a link to our Newegg storefront where you can make another purchase:
Original shipping charges are non-refundable for exchanges.
Where do I ship returns?
85 Innsbruck Drive
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
Do I need a RMA#?
Christmas Central does not use RMA#’s
Do I have to include any paper work with my return?
Include a copy of your invoice with your contact information
How long until I receive my refund?
Generally return processing takes 2-3 weeks, during peak holiday season it may take longer.
What if there is a problem with my order?
Please promptly inspect items upon receipt, if there is a problem you must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. We will gladly troubleshoot the problem for you and find the best solution for the issue. If your item arrives damaged please email us your order number, details, and photos documenting the damage so that we can expedite a resolution for you. We will contact you with instructions once we review your information. Please do not send damaged, defective or wrong merchandise back to us unless instructed to do so by a Christmas Central representative.
Unless we made a mistake in your order the following items are non-returnable under any circumstances:
Giant Everest trees
Grand Teton trees
Patio furniture sets
Clothing and shoes
How to contact us
Phone: 1-800-433-0038 (or) 716-706-0320
Business hours are from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.