Is a name recognized as the forerunner in Graphics Cards, Workstations, Server and Computer component sales and service.
Since its establishment in 2005, Compeve Corporation quickly became a globally recognized provider
of technology solutions for domestic and international corporate and private entities, health care facilities
as well as local, state, and federal government agencies.
Compeve Corporation was originally established in Chicago, Illinois as a high end professional graphic card and workstation retailer but has since expanded to include a comprehensive line of servers, computers, printers, workstation and PC peripherals, as well as a wide range of multi-monitor computer solutions for trading, investing, medical imaging, graphic design, video editing, architecture, communications, accounting, engineering, banking and many more applications. Priced to compete with an aggressive market and accommodate a discerning customer, Compeve Corporation has successfully attained its reputation as a leader in the field.
We stand 110% behind all our products. Excellent customer support and expert technical assistance are our top priority. Our professional Sales and Service team at Compeve Corporation will ensure that all steps are taken in the processing and delivery of your goods to satisfy your expectations.
Compeve Corporation welcomes you to explore all options of internet shopping with us a
We look forward to doing business with you.
1. If you are not satisfied with compeve.com services and products you can cancel your order or return merchandise asking for a replacement/refund within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
2. Before you send any equipment to Compeve, you must fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request and wait for an approved RMA number. You should receive your RMA number within one business day. To obtain an RMA number, please fill in all fields on the form. Upon receipt of your completed RMA request form, an RMA number will be issued and e-mailed to you with the necessary shipping instructions. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number. RMA shipments received must have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package.
3. Products must be sent back within 14 days after obtaining the RMA number. RMA number expires within 14 days from the date of issue. All returns will be tested. Return for refund found to be non-defective will result in a 20% restocking fee. Buyer pays return shipping for all non defective products and products shipped for replacement that were purchased somewhere else, not from us. Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
4. There are no returns for retail packaging processors, printers, memory, LCD monitors and TV's for repair or refund. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. No exceptions.
5. Refund requests are resolved within 14 days after receiving the product. Shipping cost is not refundable.
6. If you have any questions or inquiries concerning return and refund policy, please write to us at email@example.com.
7. In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories, cables and software.?
8. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
9. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by compeve.com
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.