EPC Inc. has been selling computers since 1984, starting as a small 1 room shop in the suburbs of St. Louis, MO. A wholly owned subsidiary of CSI Leasing Inc., EPC has grown into one of the premier asset recovery companies in the US with 7 US based warehouses and headquarters in St. Charles, MO. EPC is a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, a BAN e-Steward, and is ISO 14001 certified. EPC's top priority is their customers and making sure each experience is positive. Our products are rigorously tested and refurbished to our high standards, ensuring that each unit sold is ready for service. We carry a wide selection, including PCs and notebooks from all the major OEMs (Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc.). We're always expanding our offerings, so if you don't see what you're looking for feel free to call us (800-235-1046) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
EPC, Inc’s Mission: Our mission is to provide our customers with the most seamless solutions for maximizing return and minimizing the risks associated with data security and improper handling of end of life IT assets.
Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher:
The Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR) licensing program is tailored to the needs of large refurbishers that wish to work with Microsoft to deliver genuine Microsoft software licenses on the computers they refurbish and sell in the commercial market. Large refurbishers must meet eligibility requirements to participate in the program. The MAR program enables refurbishers to differentiate themselves in the marketplace by supplying refurbished computers preinstalled with genuine Windows operating systems along with other Microsoft software.
Sponsored by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO14001:2004 provides a framework for identifying and tracking regulatory compliance issues related to doing business. It starts with the establishment of an Environmental Policy which declares the organization’s stand on pollution. Environmental aspects (hazards) and impacts (risks) are then identified. Policies are written to support a system which manages and mitigates these hazards and risks on an ongoing basis. A well designed environmental management system (EMS) is a tool enabling EPC to systematically control its environmental performance.
Developed by the Basel Action Network (BAN) in response to the export of toxic e-waste, the e-Stewards standard was designed to enable organizations who dispose of end-of-life electronic equipment to easily identify recyclers who adhere to the highest standard of environmental responsibility and worker protection.
The National Association of Information Destruction is an international trade association for companies providing information destruction services. NAID’s mission is to promote the information destruction industry and the standards and ethics of its member organizations. NAID grants certification to vendors who apply for and pass rigorous third party audits based on its security and administrative standards.
For USED Items:
30-Day Warranty applies on all used equipment (*except as noted below), and covers return or replacement for any reason other than user initiated failure. Warranty term begins on date that shipping documents show item as being delivered, or date order was picked up.
Furthermore, used laptop computers come with a 30-Day warranty from the date of purchase against hardware defects, (with the exception of the battery) with the remedy during that time being refund, repair, or replacement for an identical or similar product. (at EPC's sole discretion). Units with user-initiated issues are still covered under warranty, but the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
For NEW Items:
The first 30 days of the warranty period, the product is eligible for return or exchange for any reason other than user initiated failure. In general, a Manufacturer Warranty will apply for all new equipment. Details regarding those warranties can be collected from the specified manufacturer. Warranty term begins on date that shipping documents show item as being delivered, or date order was picked up. Units with user-initiated issues are still covered under warranty, but the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.