Electronics Expo has everything you are looking for in home
entertainment electronics. This NJ-based retailer of high-end
electronics is your premiere destination for the latest technologies
and most distinguished brands. Electronics Expo is the recipient of the
Consumer Electronics Daily News 2007 Dynamic Growth Award
and Audio/Video International Magazine Retailer of the Year award
Come into our retail store located in Wayne, NJ and prepare to be astonished by the elaborate displays of all the hottest new products. As a name that specializes in custom home theater design and installation. Electronics Expo has rooms built inside the stores set up from top to bottom as fully functional home theater systems. These rooms give the customer a clear picture of what Expo can make happen for you. Each CEDIA certified custom installer has the skills and know-how to make a dream home theater a reality.
Electronics Expo also has outstanding customer service and sales teams. Customer
service is on-call to answer any questions you may have regarding products and
policies. They will treat each customer with the respect that he or she deserves.
Expo has a knowledgeable sales staff that is always ready to help you in every way
it can. With years of experience in consumer electronics, Electronics Expo considers
its sales team to be a huge asset. You are invited in for free demonstrations of the
Items* may be returned in like-new condition within 14 days of the date you receive your order. You will be refunded the full merchandise total, not including the original or return shipping costs. For defective products only, Electronics Expo will cover return and replacement shipping costs.
To avoid additional fees return everything that came with your item, including all accessories, remotes, cables, manuals, etc in the original packaging with intact UPC barcodes.
All returns require a Return Authorization Number. Please call Electronics Expo Customer Service at 1.888.707.EXPO to initiate your return. Any item returned without an Electronics Expo Return Authorization Number clearly written on the shipping label will be refused. Returned merchandise must arrive at Electronics Expo no later than 10 days after we provide you with a Return Authorization Number.
Products missing UPC labels or bar codes
Products that have been damaged through customer use
Opened software, music, movies, video games, and video game consoles
Ship Returns to:
View Merchandise Return Form
Please print, fill-out & return with the item.
Electronics Expo is not responsible for your return if the item is lost or damaged. For your protection, we suggest that you use:
UPS Ground "Insured" Service
FedEx Ground "Insured" Service
Sorry, we can not accept COD or freight-collect shipments.
Ship returns to:
Attn: Expo Web Returns
70 Demarest Dr
Wayne, NJ 07470
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.