Equipment Blowouts, Inc. is a highly organized, dynamic, Family Owned company with over 42 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. Equipment Blowouts, Inc. repairs, distributes, and remanufacturers wireless products. We serve many of the nation's leading wireless product manufactures, carriers, insurance companies, brokers, and distributors with the highest level of quality for remanufactured and new wireless handsets and products. Our quality orientation goes beyond mere statement and is evident throughout our enterprise. With total flexibility and customization, quick turnaround time, real time order tracking, advanced reporting, and courteous, professional customer service, we guarantee you the utmost in quality wireless equipment. The people of Equipment Blowouts, Inc. truly understand the importance of providing you with excellence at every point in our process. It is our commitment to this philosophy that has grown Equipment Blowouts, Inc. from a small operation to a thriving enterprise. Equipment Blowouts, Inc. is located in southeastern Pennsylvania, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Through our dedication to quality and unmatched service, (we have grown to be one of the predominant repair facilities and distributors of new phones in the United States.) We are capable of handling any size client, from independent wireless service agents to major handset distributors and the consumer. This capability allows EQUIPMENT BLOWOUTS, INC. to be sure each customer is handled quickly and professionally no matter the size. QUALITY CONTROL we thoroughly check each and every handset to ensure that our customers have the very best we have to offer. Our goal is to provide you with a new or remanufactured handset that will meet and exceed your expectations. Our primary mission is to continually surpass the industry standards for quality. SHIPPING AND RECEIVING Our shipping and receiving department is fully staffed and equipped with the tools required to ship any size order quickly. We offer a wide variety of shipping methods to accommodate your exact requirements. From bulk palette shipping to single units, our Shipping and Receiving department are ready to handle your shipping needs. CUSTOMER SERVICE Quality and customer service are the building blocks-the very foundation that our enterprise rests upon. Our practice is to go as far beyond the call of duty as necessary in processing your order. We demand that integrity and honesty come before all else. Every order placed, regardless of size, is entered into our proprietary database. With highly accurate order tracking and reporting, our customer service representatives and sales team can quickly update you on your order's progress and status. All and all we strive to make your purchase a positive experience Thank you in advance for your confidence in our products and services.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Equipment Blowouts Inc
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Equipment Blowouts Inc will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Equipment Blowouts Inc will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.