eTronix World specializes in offering a complete selection of motherboards, CPUs, video cards, memory, storage products and other hardware and software components for PCs and servers, and consumer electronics.
We are committed to providing best-in-class services and value!
Our philosophy is to provide complete satisfaction to our customers.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
• Return for refund within: 30 days
• Return for replacement within: 30 days
• Restocking Fee: Yes
• Customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost unless the return is due to our error.
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy must be returned to Etronix World within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by our RMA facility, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
• All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting eTronix World Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return request please specify:
- reason for return
- would you like to replace defective item or return for refund
- order number
- item's serial number (S/N #)
- item's condition (brand new sealed in the box, open box with manufacturer seal intact, used/installed)
We will reply to your request in 1-2 business days with RMA # along with the return instructions.
• Any return for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• Products that are not eligible for return will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from Etronix World store
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
CPU (OEM/Retail) Return Policy:
• Replacement: OEM and Retail Box CPUs must be returned to Etronix World within 30 days for replacement.
• Retail Boxed CPUs must be serviced by the original manufacturer. No refunds on Retail Box CPUs if box was open.
• All defective and DOA CPUs will be replaced upon return to our RMA center, provided they are not physically damaged and are returned within the timeframe stated above.
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 30 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you:
• Any CPU that is physically damaged
• Improper installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. CPUs that are chipped, burnt or have bent/broken pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for refund or replacement. Physical damage includes (but is not limited to) improper handling and any other type of damage sustained by irregular use.
• Any memory exhibiting physical damage
• Modules that are missing the manufacturer label containing model number and part number
• Modules that are missing the manufacturer warranty label
• Modules that were shipped with a manufacturer-applied heat spreader, but have had the heat spreader removed
• "Kit" Modules (which contain 2 or more memory modules packaged together) that are not returned as complete set
• USB Drives, Thumb Drives, Flash Memory, or any related product that is returned without the cap or protective casing
• Video Cards exhibiting physical damage
• Cards that are missing the manufacturer label containing model number, part number or serial number
• Cards that are missing the manufacturer warranty label
• Cards returned without all included accessories, bonus games, and documentation
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.