Make healthy life easier: To introduce creative solution geared towards creating better working environments that promote efficiency, productivity, and wellbeing. The goal is to help our clients achieve new heights of wellness and strike the perfect work-life balance through innovative and ergonomic solutions.
We offer a wide range of ergonomic products for your home and office. All products are carefully engineered using the best materials to boost health and performance.
FlexiSpot never copromises on quality. Our products have been thoroughly tested with numerous Fatigue tests, Pressure Tests, Vibration Tests, and Temperature Tests. All of the products satisfy the most stringent qualifications around the world.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority here at FlexiSpot. That’s why we’re pleased to offer a limited warranty that covers defects in material or workmanship on all new FlexiSpot products. This warranty applies solely to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing FlexiSpot products from authorized FlexiSpot retailers or resellers may benefit from our limited warranty.
A. FlexiSpot Height-Adjustable Desk Frames
All height – adjustable desks purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 5-year warranty for the frame, motor and other mechanisms, and a 2-year warranty for the controller and switch, electronics.
B. FlexiSpot Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations
Flexispot Sit Stand Desk Converters have a 5-year warranty for the frame, desktop, and a 3-year warranty for the gas spring system and other mechanisms.
C. Desk Bikes
All desk bikes purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 1-year warranty.
All FlexiSpot chairs purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 3-year warranty.
E. What is Not Covered?
Our limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
1. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
2. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
3. Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by FlexiSpot.
4. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from failure to follow the instructions and guidelines relating to the product’s intended use.
Our limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
General information for all returns:
1. All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 10% restocking fee to cover repairs or part replacement. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
2. You will be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number that we issue you.
3. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
4. A refund will be issued the next day once the item has been inspected, which may take 4-6 days to be processed by your credit card provider.
5. We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit; you will be responsible for filing a shipping claim.
6. Orders made via 3rd-party sellers, including Amazon, are not eligible for our return policy.
30-day risk-free return policy:
1. You are free to return any item* within 30 days of receipt.
2. A 30-day, risk-free return policy applies to all items*.
3. No shipping fee is applied for the return of the item as long as it complies to the 30-day, risk-free return policy.
4. The 30-day, risk-free return policy is only for orders* within the continental United States.
5. This offer applies to any return of up to three items*. If you are ordering more than three desks, let us help you order a sample desk to make sure you are happy with everything before placing a larger order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Note: Some items are not returnable or refundable and are excluded from the 30-day, risk-free return policy. See the “What’s Not Returnable / Refundable?” section below for specific information on these items.
Return after 30 days of receipt
1. You are also free to return any item after 30 days of receipt.
2. In this case, we offer two return options:
The total cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
A 10 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
No shipping fee is applied.
A 15 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
What's Not Returnable / Refundable?
1. Bulk orders of more than three items - We do not accept returns on bulk orders. For this reason, we suggest that you order just one item to test before placing an order for more than three of any one item.
2. No installation services will be refunded for a return, and disassembly is not a service that we provide.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.