Please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. This is required for the return of all items to HDD regardless of the reason for return
Items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and should be undamaged.
Once you have received your RMA number, securely repackage the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way, a restocking fee of 50% may be applied
Do not write directly on the original box/packaging
Ensure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box, otherwise the package will not be accepted
Using a label, ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package –
Once goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item to you within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item
Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be notified within two days of receipt of the items
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.