CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-888-624-0480
MPD Digital is Woman Owned, Veteran Owned, HUB Zone, Small Business operating in South West GA. We specialize in US MADE coaxial cable and refuse to source parts from "Generic Manufacturers"! In addition to Government and commercial sales, we have opened Newegg sales to better serve our customers. Since 2007 MPD Digtial has sold only Quality, USA Made RF cables.
MPD Digital manufactures a wide range or cables for the Wireless and Amateur Radio industry as well as a significant number of custom configurations produced for Government and Industrial users. We stock over 100 types of coax connectors and can custom make cable in any length up to 500 feet. Cable types we commonly use include all microwave and commercial specifications. Our partners providing us cable include Times Microwave and Andrew Comscope, as well as smaller US MILSPEC producers such as Coleman, Western Wire, Alpha Wire, Cable & Wireless and others. All coax we use meets US Military construction standards.
With our new 5000 square foot warehouse and production facility in SW GA. MPD Digital has significantly expanded operations in support of it’s Times Microwave cable production for Commercial and Government clients. We will continue our tradition in providing the best service possible in meeting your needs for Microwave cable, WiFi Antennas, and other made in the USA products.
We have 100's of different cable types. Give us a call at our service number if you need help. 1-888-624-0480
If you pay to ship via USPS - We Will Refund you the postage price for Priority Mail shipping per details below:
Kimberly Distribution has a 60 DAY Liberal Return Policy. We will accept a Product Return for ANY Reason. If one of our products does not meet your needs please feel free to contact us for a return authorization. We do Not charge a "restocking" or other penalty for a return. NEVER EVER just stuff an item into a box and send it back with no Amazon Paperwork. We are not mind readers and trying to find a customer by Name is not really supported searching the sales database. If we can't find out who you are we can't pay you!
WHEN WILL WE REFUND RETURN SHIPPING: We will gladly refund the return shipping of your item to us at normal postage rates in the following cases:
1) If an item does not work as advertised
2) If you have contacted us and we have recommended the incorrect item for your application based on the correct information from you
3) If an item fails to operate within our 60 day return period
4) NOTE: PLEASE do NOT send an item back to us FEDEX overnight and expect us to reimburse you for the cost unless we sent it to you as an overnight rush delivery. (yes this has happened) We will refund the lowest cost postage to get it back to us. We are a Small Business, Please be fair.
WHEN WE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR RETURN SHIPPING: Although we will pay you the full price you paid us we can not afford to pay postage back to us in all cases. We are not alone here, Neither does Sears, Home Depot etc.
1) If you order the incorrect product for your application. If you don't ask us and order the wrong cable or connectors for your needs we will give you a refund but Not pay your return shipping.
2) If you don't need it any more
3) If for any reason you just want to send it back
WHEN YOU ARE STUCK AND GET NO REFUND
ONLY If you have materially damaged or changed the item. Please don't cut / solder / use a hose clamp / hammer / chop into little pieces / take apart and re-assemble in a different configuration / our items and expect a refund. (All these and more have been done to our items and then folks asked for a refund...)
If you make it so nobody can use it, OR it is impossible to tell if an issue was your fault or ours, Nobody gets a refund.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.