Customer Satisfaction Promise
You may return any unused item for a full credit within 30 days of purchase. The item must be returned in brand new, completely unused condition, and include all original packaging, manuals, accessories and any promotional items. Items that have been used are not returnable for a refund. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the Purchaser. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 calendar days from the original date that the item was paid for, and we must receive the item no later than 15 days from the RMA issue date.
Exception: International Purchasers will not be refunded the original shipping charges.
If you change your mind or decide not to purchase after you have already paid for an item, please contact us immediately. We will make every effort to stop the shipment of your item. If the item has already shipped, or cannot be stopped, simply refuse the item at the time of delivery. Upon our stoppage or return receipt of the item, you will be issued a full refund less the original and return shipping expenses. If the item was sold with free shipping, then the cost listed online at USPS or UPS for that item's weight, size, and destination will be charged as the original shipping amount. This policy will also apply to any items refused at delivery in which were not first contacted, and any international items in which the Purchaser fails to clear customs for any reason.
If upon receipt of your purchase you see visible damage, or suspect concealed-damage, you must notify the shipping carrier at the time of delivery, however DO NOT REFUSE THE DELIVERY; doing so will cause shipping charges to be incurred and limit our ability to help you. If you have not purchased insurance, shipping damage is not covered, however please email us anyway; we can offer help in many cases. If you have purchased insurance, please immediately notify us of the damage and we will assist in processing the claim. You must retain the original packaging, and please note that the product may need to be inspected for claim approval. All shipping damage claims, including concealed-damage claims must be made within 72 hours of the item’s delivery. Any claim reported after that period will not be honored.
Dead on Arrival
In the rare event that your items arrives in non-working order (DOA), return the item to us, and upon receipt and inspection of the item, we will replace the item, or issue a full refund at our discretion. In order for an item to be considered DOA, Purchaser must inspect and test the item and notify us of any DOA claim within 72 hours of the item’s initial delivery. We will issue a Return Authorization (RMA) number and provide instructions for the item’s return. The item must be returned in its original packaging, and include all manuals, accessories and any promotional items. Purchaser will be responsible for the shipping cost to return the item to us. We reserve the right to inspect and test all DOA merchandise. If the returned merchandise tests functional, then Purchaser’s will be responsible for return shipping costs back to them, otherwise we will pay for return shipping of the replacement. (International Purchasers will be responsible for all shipping charges, back and forth) Cosmetic blemishes or missing/broken parts on any item do not qualify for free DOA return shipping, as replacement parts for almost all items are available.
Limited Warranty Terms
All Items are 100% brand new, and not refurbished in any way, unless the listing specifically states otherwise. All items are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 30 days from the date of purchase, except for tattoo machines and power supplies, which are covered for 5-years from the date of purchase. There are no warranties, express or implied, beyond these time periods. All warranty shipping costs will be the responsibility of the Purchaser, and
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.