Global Excellence in Automotive Products
OE Wheel Distributors LLC is an industry leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing and sales of replica and aftermarket wheels and parts. Incorporated in 2000, our Distribution Operations are composed of 77,350 square feet of warehouse and office space in Southwest Florida, and hold an inventory base of $4.7 million.
Staff & Customer Service
Our Staff includes engineers, wheel technicians, customer service representatives, inventory specialists and graphic designers. In total, we have over 148 years of combined experience in the automotive industry, and our commitment to our products and our customers is second to none. We are also an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and receive consistently high scores from BizRate, Dun & Bradstreet, Google, Amazon and eBay.
Products & Safety
Utilizing complete supply chain control, we offer wholesale pricing to the public while maintaining an unsurpassed focus on product safety and quality. Our state of the art manufacturing process utilizes counter pressure injection molding. Each rim is sent through heat treatment for increased fortification. The quality control program includes such steps as x-rays and pressurized immersion. All of our rims have passed or exceeded required safety testing and are TUV, JWL, SAE, VIA or DOT approved.
You should inspect your order immediately upon receipt and BEFORE you proceed with installation, as sometimes an installer will damage a product during the installation process. If your order is not complete or there is any problem, contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return a product within 14 days for a full refund, minus any shipping fees (you are responsible for return shipping) and a 15% restocking fee. Before any item is returned you must call to arrange your return with our customer service team. In addition, ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE MET TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND:
Product must be returned in NEW RESALEABLE CONDITION, just as it was delivered. Products should be insured for full value through your chosen carrier to cover any damage sustained during return shipping. Products must be returned with all original packaging in place as well as with all accessories. CARDBOARD CANNOT DIRECTLY TOUCH THE FACE OF ANY WHEEL OR IT MAY CAUSE DAMAGE. You should take all necessary steps to insure that all items are properly secured and packaged to avoid damage during the return trip. Any accessories should be packaged and secured inside the return box (lug nuts, center caps, etc). We will not accept returns that have been used or improperly repackaged. If an item is returned damaged NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED and you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Product has not had a tire mounted on it, has not been installed or used in any other way. IF AN ITEM HAS BEEN MOUNTED, IT IS NOT RETURNABLE. As noted on our boxes, you should have a certified installer TEST FIT one wheel on the front and rear of your vehicle, ROTATE 360 degrees, and check for proper clearances BEFORE mounting tires. Wheels are not returnable once a tire has been mounted.
Exchanges are allowed within 30 days, but you are responsible for all applicable fees, including return shipping and insurance. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER 30 DAYS.
Pricing errors may occasionally occur on our website. We reserve the right to refund your purchase and cancel any order that includes a pricing error, with no further obligation, even if you have received an order confirmation from us. If we discover a pricing error we may contact you to determine if you would like to complete the order at the corrected price, or send you an email notification that your order has been cancelled.
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as a visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. A customer's address, phone, email and username will be stored on the server. Cookies (small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser) allow visitor and customer preferences to be recorded when visiting the site. This information is used to enhance a vistor's experience, provide personalized content, remember user preferences, track return visits and facilitate order tracking. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this will prevent you from using certain features of the website.
We may occasionally send email to inform you of news or offers from OE Wheels. E-mail addresses will NEVER be sold, rented, leased or provided to 3rd parties. If you have subscribed to one of our email lists, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included. We value your privacy and the trust you place in us when you make a purchase or contact us.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.