PocketBook is the world’s 3rd largest manufacturer of premium electronic readers based on the E Ink (“electronic paper”) technology.
The PocketBook Company was founded in 2007, headquartered in Lugano (Switzerland), and today, its products are sold in 35 countries.
PocketBook’s single-minded team of experts crafts exclusive products of the finest quality, pursuing excellence in every aspect and anticipating all possible needs of the modern reader.
Determined to create the best possible products, the company has integrated a number of business components, specializing in various aspects of the development and maintenance of the devices, as well as the development of unique software for the devices and creation of an online platform facilitating the search for the best e-content.
An industry leader, the company provides the best warranty and after-warranty service. Presently, 130 PocketBook service centers operate worldwide. Committed to customer satisfaction, PocketBook Company provides exclusive warranty on all of its devices.
In fulfilling its mission, the company has launched three ambitious project aimed at promoting readership: the BookLand electronic content store, the ReadRate search and advisory service and the unique KidRead application, designed to involve children in reading, as well as enable monitoring and testing of their literary knowledge.
To date, PocketBook Company has introduced over 50 models of electronic E Ink readers and media tablets on the world market, pioneering a number of innovations in the field of e-reading, which have garnered prestigious international awards. All in all, PocketBook Company holds 20 prestigious international awards, including a highly sought-after international Red Dot Design Award.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from PocketBook
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, PocketBook will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. PocketBook will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.