Premier has been in business since 2001 and served over 3,000,000 customers worldwide. We strive to bring you the best prices and shopping experience on a wide range of consumer electronics, home goods and outdoor gear.
All sales are final unless they are found to be damaged or defective. All items come with Premiers 30-day return period unless advertised differently. After 30 days, the balance of the warranty is carried direct with the manufacturer, manufacturer's representative, or warranty provider. If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the 15-day return period and we will replace the defective item for you, unless the original warranty supersedes our 15 day return period. Items may still be returned within 30 days but will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all product returns. Please contact us through Newegg@GuardianDistributors.com to obtain return authorization and we will issue you an RMA number. Return shipments without authorization will refused receipt or shipped back to you at your expense. Products not eligible for return: Any product not purchased from Premier through newegg.com. Products with physical damage. Products or product packaging with UPC codes, serial numbers, or models numbers that have been removed or altered. Specific terms are: Customer must request the RMA number within 15 days from the date the order was received. After 30 days customer must contact the manufacturer, manufacturer's representative, or warranty provider directly for repair/replacement. Short-shipments, DOA (Dead On Arrival) and Deviations products must be reported within 5 days from delivery date. Software, including but not limited to Operating Systems, Travel Guides, and related items, CANNOT be returned once they have been opened. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date, meaning the returning product must be shipped by the customer and received by Premier within 14 days. RMA numbers will not be extended or re-issued. All returned products found to be non-defective upon inspection will be subject to a restocking fee. Returns that have not been opened will be subject to a 5% restocking fee. Non-defective returns that have been opened will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returned items must not have any signs of abuse or intentional damage. We carefully inspect returned items before issuing refunds, credits, or exchanges. No returns will be accepted if the original packaging is damaged and/or missing accessories. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Refunds will be determined by the purchase price of the product. All fees including original shipping and restocking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Non-defective returns that included FREE SHIPPING in the original purchase have an embedded shipping cost that is non-refundable. A refund may be issued if replacement is not available. Merchandise should be carefully packed and shipped via traceable means.We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise. Once we receive your return we will ship a replacement or process a credit within 3 business days.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.