Returns must be made within 60 days of our shipping date. Items must be returned postpaid (C.O.D. returns not accepted), in unmodified, saleable condition. Warranties will be null and void for items not in their original condition that have been modified or not in saleable condition. Custom orders are not returnable. If an item does not perform satisfactorily, return it under term of our guarantee. Returns may be made by properly packaging and shipping the returnable merchandise WITH A COPY OF THE PRINTOUT YOU RECEIVE WITH THE ORDER, along with any additional information that will help us process your return quickly. Direct questions to the Returns Department by mail or phone 800-659-2211 or 413-423-3300. 15% restocking fee charged on items returned from 60 days to 1 year of shipping date.
SHIPPING CHARGES AND HANDLING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
RETURNS SHOULD BE SHIPPED TO:
The Renovator's Supply,
RENOVATOR'S OLD MILL,
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.