SIM Supply, Inc. is located in Hibbing, Minnesota. We are located in the "Iron Range" and we know how critical delivering products to our customers can be. That is why we have direct relationships with over 9,000 manufacturers and suppliers stocking over 700,000 items. Our strategically located distribution centers allow us to deliver most in stock items within 2 - 3 business days anywhere within the continental United States. These distribution centers are located in Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Ohio, and Missouri.
Our core material categories are: Industrial and MRO Products, Building Material and Construction Equipment, Office Furniture and Supplies, Personal Protective Equipment, Food Service Equipment and Supplies, Janitorial and Hospitality Supplies, Emergency Preparedness Supplies, Material Handling Equipment, and Appliances and Electronics.
SIM Supply, Inc. has been in the industry for more than 28 years, our 2011 catalog offers customers a resource with more than 300,000 facilities maintenance products. SIM Supply’s e-commerce solution - offers customers the ability to order more than 70,000 products online and have them shipped directly to your business, or home. We have Automotive, Building Materials, Cleaning Supplies, Doors and Windows, Electrical, Electronics, Farm and Ranch, Generators, Gloves, Hand Tools, Hardware, Heating and Cooling, Holiday, Home Accents, Housewares, Kitchen and Bath, Lawn and Garden, Lighting and Fans, Office Supplies, Outdoor Recreation, Paint and Supplies, Pet Supplies, Plumbing, Power Tools, Safety, Storage and Organizing, Wall Coverings and Work Clothing, and much much more.
• Returns for products purchased must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase. The returned product must be in the original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition.
• Please contact customer support in order to obtain a return authorization number (RMA) prior to sending back the product.
• ** Be sure to include your order number to make sure that we can refund your account.
• If the return is due to damage, or an incorrect shipment please contact us, we will arrange for the items to be picked up, and issue a full refund if we cannot deliver the item(s) correctly, and in good condition.
• If the return is due to an item that was ordered incorrectly, or is simply no longer needed, customer support may ask you to ship it to us at your expense, and we will issue a refund less the cost of shipping the item to you.
• Food: Sales of food items are final, and cannot be returned to our warehouse in the interest of public safety. If you have an issue with an item please contact our customer service team to help resolve the issue.
• Power Equipment: (trimmers, mowers, chain saws, etc.) All sales on power equipment are final. Warranty issues with all power equipment must be addressed through the manufacture. If you are having trouble contacting the manufacture, or are not satisfied with a manufactures service, please contact us.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.