We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Sage Sustainable Electronics. You may return any item within thirty days of our invoice date (as it appears on the invoice/receipt you receive from us), for a full refund using the following procedure. After ten days, we will repair or replace a defective product under the terms of our Warranty Policy.
To be eligible for a full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including all accessories, literature, and media that were shipped with the item. It must be shipped back to us in the original packaging. If the item is returned within ten days, but is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, we may issue only a partial refund. After ten days, we will repair or replace your item under the terms of our Warranty Policy. Never send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
1. Please call (844)-4-SAGESE (844-472-4373) to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please have your original order number ready when you call.
1. Package your item and all accessories, literature and media in the original packaging, and address it as instructed in the RMA. Be sure the RMA number we give you is prominently displayed on the returned package for us to accept your return.
3. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you about the status of your refund.
4. If a refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within ten days of our receipt.
All warranties are subject to our full policy, available here: https://shop.sagese.com/pages/warranty
All purchases from Sage are covered by a one-year Limited Product Warranty.
Sage Sustainable Electronics guarantees that your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year following the date of purchase from Sage (“the Warranty Period”). Should the Product fail to conform to this warranty during the Warranty Period, we or our authorized agent will replace the Product with the same or a comparable product. If a product is no longer available, its replacement will meet or exceed the specifications of the original and may contain new, used, reconditioned or re-manufactured parts. If we replace a defective Product under this Limited Warranty, the replacement is warranted through the end of the original Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is made to you, the original purchaser of the Product, and is not transferable.
The product must be returned to Sage before the end of the Warranty Period, based on the purchase date on our invoice to be eligible for warranty replacement. Please follow our Returns Procedure to make a warranty claim.
If you return an item to us which is not defective or not eligible under this Limited Warranty, Sage may in its sole discretion ship the item back to you at your expense, or refund your purchase price less a 15% restocking charge.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.