Over the past 18 years Securitybase.com has reinvented the industry with our passionate commitment to our customers. Originally, the one-man operation that had its humble beginnings in a home office has flourished into a dynamic, thriving business with over 45 employees. Our knowledgeable in-house technicians have a personalized approach to service and provide comprehensive support for our entire catalog of products. We are dedicated to security as well as providing the peace of mind our customers deserve.
SecurityBase Return Policy
Returned merchandise must be unopened and in good condition. We strive to get your items out as quickly as possible, the majority of our items ship with-in 24-48 hours, However some safes and customize products can take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Upon order placement, your card will be charged the full amount of the order. Please contact us directly at 1-800-616-0213 for further details on specific products. Merchandise may not be returned without our prior approval and the issuance of a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA). When returned, goods and their cartons must be in perfect resealable condition.
All returns are subject to our inspection and approval, and a reasonable handling charge. Non-stock, special goods, items fabricated, modified, or cut to size per order aka customized products are not returnable.
To begin your return order, call 800-616-0213 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.