Returns can be made to:
4014 1st Avenue
Unit 16 5th Floor SW
Brooklyn, NY 11232
All products are warrantied for refunds or replacements 90 days after the invoice. Defective or DOA products must be reported within 90 days of shipment; no returns will be processed after the 90-day DOA warranty is over. Each product is tested and is in good working condition when it is shipped. On rare occasions, damages may occur while in transit.
For an additional fee, TechMikeNY also provides longer warranties (over 90 days); please feel free to reach out to a member of our team should you be interested in purchasing a longer warranty.
Please ensure that this is the right item for you. While we warrant this item to be in good working condition, we cannot attest to its compatibility with your own equipment, software, or IT environment. Should you have any questions, doubt or need for more information, please feel free to reach out to us directly before placing an order, a member of our team will be happy to help advise you. Please note that for non-DOA returns, you will need to cover the cost of the return shipping. Please also note that for any products outside of the Continental US, we only cover the replacement parts within the warranty period and not the cost of shipping those parts.
In the event of a defective return, we request that the package be as close to the original standard of protection/security as possible.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.