We are a Network Systems Integrator and supplier of both New and Used IT equipment. We partner with 30+ OEM’s, such as Cisco, Dell, Brocade, HPE, Juniper, VMware, and many more, which makes us a single resource for all of your IT requirements. Teksavers is a minority-owned small business and current GSA contract holder, with past performance successes with Federal and State Agencies, Educational Institutions, and public/private sector clients.
Teksavers Standard Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
Teksavers’ Standard Return Policy represents the number of days/years that Teksavers will honor returns based on equipment defect or failure and may differ from certain OEM standard restrictions, where applicable.
Warranty coverage is for normal use and does not include damage due to improper handling, Acts of God, or War. We will only accept returns for cosmetic issues when identified within 48 hours of receipt. The length of warranty is determined by the sales representative for your account, based on negotiated rates and terms of your individual transaction. Please reference the warranty field on your invoice for the length of coverage.
Teksavers’ warranty covers advanced part replacement warranty on NBD equipment delivery, when applicable, and does NOT represent IOS support coverage (such as Cisco Smartnet), unless otherwise expressly written within your sales invoice/transaction.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.