All returns require a prior authorization and a RA number.
Returned merchandise must be in perfect resalable condition, in its original manufacturer's carton all its contents included. Instruction manuals and blank warranty cards must be returned.
Please include a copy of the original sales receipt and a letter briefly explaining reason for return.
Returned merchandise is subject to a minimum of 15% restocking fee.
Return authorizations will only be granted within ten days of receipt of order. Items must be returned to our location within a week.
Place the manufacturer's box into a shipping carton.
Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
For your protection insure the package and ship via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Special-order items or selected products may not be returned to TheCameraBox.com Inc. Direct all special-order items to the manufacturer if found defective.
Merchandise accepted for return will be inspected and evaluated for credit upon its return and are then subject to our acceptance and approval.
Credit will be issued to your credit/debit card unless other form of payment was initially used in the purchase.
It may take up to 5 business days to process your return.
Shipping charges are not refundable, regardless.
No returns accepted without prior authorization and a RA number.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.