This policy applied to all merchandise purchased from TorchStar. Please read before initiating a return. Step1. RMA Request
All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#). To obtain a RMA#, please e-mail us at: email@example.com or call us at 800-990-7688. Be sure to include your order number on all correspondence. Our representatives will review your request and issue the RMA# per our return policy. Please mark RMA# on the return shipping label or shipping box.
--Shortage shipment /damaged shipment/defective on arrival
Please note any damage or shortage upon delivery and notify us within 3 business days. Failure to do so within 3 days will result in your request being denied. Please do not throw away any component in the original package. We will replace or refund the purchase value of the damaged item(s) at your option. Customer is responsible to provide necessary proof to make a claim with the carrier, such as a picture of wrong shipment or damaged package. Defective on arrival product must be returned unused in its original box with all accessories with 14 days.
You have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. After you obtain a RMA #, you must return the product to our warehouse within 14 calendar days after the issuance of the RMA#. Modified, damaged products and items that have missing accessories are not returnable, such as cut strip light.
--Replacement All items purchased from our store are accompanied by a one-year manufacturer warranty*. If the product is covered by the warranty and fails within 30 days of receipt, we will provide prepaid shipping label and replace the product for you after the original product(s) is received; If the product is covered by the warranty and fails after 30 days of receipt, you will need to return the product(s) at your cost but we will replace them for you for free once product(s) is received.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.