Video & Audio Center has been in business for over 36 years, providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We offer the latest high-tech consumer electronics and custom installation options. Our goal is to provide affordable solutions for your home entertainment. We are proud to be a family-owned business, and we currently own and operate 4 retail superstores.
All Returns Require Prior Authorization
No returns will be accepted without an RMA # - Please call 1-866-822-2289 for an Return Authorization Number. Any item returned without authorization will be refused.
Return of New Items
Videoandaudiocenter.com allows you to return any new, factory-sealed and unopened merchandise within 20 days of your purchase date. You may choose a full-credit product exchange or a full credit by the same means payment was made. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
All returned merchandise must be unregistered, in complete original manufacturer’s packaging, same condition as sold, with all accessories, literature, instructions, documentation and blank warranty cards.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items
Videoandaudiocenter.com allows you to return a damaged or defective item within 10 days of your purchase date. You may choose a full-credit product exchange or a full credit by the same means payment was made. Please include a detailed written description of the defect and how to replicate the problem. Merchandise found to be non-defective will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Additional fees may be assessed for missing hardware.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.