XWORKS products may be returned by the Customer in accordance with XWORKS "Return Policy":
Products returned for a refund due to the customer remorse or incorrect purchase decision must be received within 30 days of invoice date in unaltered, undamaged and “like new” condition. Only packaging can be opened. Products must not have any traces of use. Customers will be charged a restocking fee up to 20%. Returns without an authorized RMA number will not be accepted.
XWORKS may charge a restocking fee for the returned products that are defective.
When the RMA request is opened, it is mandatory for a customer to send good quality photos or video, where the damage or faulty function is clearly visible/audible.
XWORKS will replace Product(s) free of charge if your unit has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty. You must send good quality photos or video, where the damage or faulty function is clearly visible/audible.
Before sending anything to us, please confirm the warranty claim with XWORKS team at email@example.com. Our team will inform you after the assessment of the warranty claim. If your product is approved for RMA, follow the return instructions provided by our team.
The customer is responsible for shipping the product back. Please ship using a carrier that provides a tracking number and proof of delivery. XWORKS will not be responsible for items lost by the carrier. Valid proof of delivery must include the receipt signature of an authorized XWORKS employee.
If the item is faulty and we need it back for analyses, the customer will not have to pay for shipping. XWORKS will organize a pickup at their own costs.
If you receive a damaged package, please notify us immediately via email and provide us with clear pictures. If you decide to reject your package due to the damage seen, please take some pictures before and send us an email.
After that, we will inspect your case with the courier’s company and after your case is resolved, we will send you a replacement item at courier expense or process a refund.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.