To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Zoro is your one-stop shop for everything you need for your business. Whether you’re in construction, manufacturing, business services, or another industry, we offer everyday business supplies and hard-to-find items, too. Enjoy shopping hundreds of thousands of items from the brands you trust at everyday low prices. Browse our extensive categories to find what you need to get the job done. Some of our categories include Tools, Safety Equipment, Janitorial and Grounds Equipment, Electrical and Lighting, Plumbing, Pneumatics and Hydraulics, and so much more.
Terms & Conditions
A. SALES POLICY
Prices listed are wholesale, do not include shipping, handling fees, taxes, and/or duties, and are subject to correction or change without notice. Market sensitive commodity products will be priced according to current market conditions.
Zoro charges sales tax on shipments made to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Newegg doesn't allow for orders to be coded as tax exempt, so tax exempt purchasers will need to place their order with Zoro on Newegg and provide Zoro with a copy of a state resale certificate, exemption certificate or other acceptable proof of your exempt status for the state where the items will be shipped, for every order that applies, to email@example.com. The purchaser will then be refunded the sales tax by Zoro within 3-5 business days.
4.Payment and Credit Terms.
Zoro accepts PayPal and credit cards used through PayPal.
5.Zoro reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
6.Note to Federal Customers:
Zoro products are not offered through a GSA scheduled contract.
7.All items are sold for domestic consumption in the United States.
If exported, purchaser assumes full responsibility for compliance with US export controls.
B. SHIPPING POLICY
A $5 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $75 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States. No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $75 or more before tax.
UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Title and risk of loss pass to customer upon tender of shipment to carrier.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer. Fuel surcharges may be applied.
Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US. Orders to international destinations, Alaska or Hawaii will not be processed. Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
Zoro does not offer expedited shipping at this time.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange (provided the product is undamaged). Return documentation should clearly specify credit or exchange.
Returned items must be in the original packaging.
All returns must include a return authorization (RA) number that can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department at 847-484-0385. Our customer service hours are Monday through Friday from 8AM to 6PM.
Include a copy of the original order confirmation or packing slip with your RA paperwork as proof of purchase.
1) If a customer call requesting a refund or replacement due to damage of an item, and the item WILL NOT be coming back to us due to the damage – such as the item is leaking, broken into pieces making it hazardous, and our cost of the item is over $25, the customer will need to send us photos of the damage prior to the RA being processed.
Here are the new steps to follow:
1) When you get the call, you will advise the customer to send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that they note the order number, and that they have attached photos of their damaged item(s). Please explain to them, that once the photos are reviewed, they will receive an email with notification of the refund/replacement status.
2) Add notes to the sales order stating that customer called for replacement or refund depending on what they want, and that they were instructed to send photos.
If you are working a case where damage photos are attached, you will:
1) Inspect photos and verify that the items are damaged and shouldn’t be returned
2) Process the RA
a. Note the CASE# in the communications tab for future reference
1) Reply to the case. Let the customer know that we have received their photos and are processing their refund. Please provide them with the RA# and let them know that they should be seeing the refund back to their original form of payment in 5-7 business days.
2) Send an email to refunds with all the information, noting that items aren’t coming back due to damage.
3) Add note to the RA stating you emailed refunds.
1) Reply to the case. Let the customer know that we have received their photos and are processing their replacement order.
2) Process NCR order
3) Add notes to original order, noting the NCR SO#
4) Close the RA
2) When a customer calls to process a return for a damaged Third Party freight item, we need to request photos of the damaged item(s). As you know, if a customer refuses an item due to damages then call us, they will likely not have photos to provide us. Please keep this in mind and proactively remind customers to call us before returning or refusing an item. This allows us to both obtain the photos and saves an unnecessary shipment back to Fifth Gear or EA Logistics when we could ship directly back to the vendor. For your reference, when the customer calls to return, you will need to follow the steps below on the left. Once the customer sends the photos, a CRT member or CSA will grab the case and complete the steps below on the right. If the item was refused and photos are not available, please skip the photos portion.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.