- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
We are Sewell (pronounced like "jewel") and we are all about connectivity.
Our story starts way back in 1983… the A-Team was in its first season, the Dodge Caravan and Plymouth Voyager were about to become the world's first minivans and the internet was in its infancy, relegated to military and academic research. Dave Sewell, our founder and CEO, realized even then the importance of computer connectivity. He started Paragon Computer Consultants and began working on a string of software connectivity solutions that in 1989 became Fastlynx, an award winning file transfer program.
In 2001 we started integrating hardware connectivity solutions to our software offering, and in 2003 we launched Sewell Direct and made hardware our focus. We can connect your computer to… well, just about anything. We also have connectivity solutions for networks, home theater, structured cabling and personal electronics and are constantly looking for more and better solutions.
Businesses make up a large portion of our sales, and we try to make the process as simple as possible. We offer net 30 terms to qualifying business, government and educational entities, and accept purchase orders, government credit cards and offer blind drop shipping services. We are an invaluable resource to many installers and system integrators. If you have a big project and need one of those hard to find components, let us know. We have the resources to find, or design when necessary, cables, adapters, converters or end-to-end solutions to fit your needs.
But you don't have to be a big business to get top tier support. Customer service has always been a priority at Sewell. We have a fantastic support team including in-house technical support. We make your satisfaction a priority regardless of your order size or your technical ability. From walking you through basic installations to coordinating with design engineers, our tech support team is dedicated to getting you the answers you need quickly and without overburdening you with scripted responses or unnecessary sales pitches.
Our fulfillment center in Orem, Utah has become the envy of many of our competitors. We are fast, efficient and flexible. We ship same day. In fact, most orders are prepared within a few business hours and our shipping accuracy is over 99.7%. With our variety of shipping services and extended shipping hours we can get you what you need, when you need it.
- Returns Policy
All Returns Accepted
We get it - sometimes it's tough to order things online without having a chance to kick the proverbial tires. We want you to feel comfortable with your purchases and confident that we will help you get what you need.
If your product doesn’t work out, for whatever reason, send it back within 90 days for a refund. As long as we get everything back in good condition we won’t charge a restocking fee, so you only risk the shipping fees (and some orders ship for free).
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.