- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
SIRUBA was founded in Taipei, Taiwan, in 1965. Our U.S. branch was established in Miami in 1998. Two years ago, Siruba has entered the home sewing machinery market to promote the idea of sewing affordably and encourage dreamers to act on their dreams inexpensively. Therefore, we have launched household products that are affordable yet reliable and easy to operate. The Life × Style series contains various products ranging from sergers to versatile-stitch sewing machines to computer sewing machines. We believe that dreamers should not be restricted financially. With our corporate mission, “Sew Reach,” we want to help sewing lovers reach their goals and make their dreams come true
Siruba Life × Style series contains various householde sewing machines ranging from 3-4 convertible thread sergers to versatile-stitch sewing machines to computer sewing machines. To provide error-free household sewing machines, our technicians strictly inspect and test each machine before it reaches to our customers, regardless of the time we have spent. Many customers misunderstand that they recieve a used machine because the machine come threaded and with double-tape on the box. In fact, those are the evidence that our technicians strictly test each machine before it is ready to shipped!
- Returns Policy
We accept only unused or unopened item for replacement or return within 30 days.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.