- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
TFsource – Why go to the store when you can go to the source?
TFsource is an online site specializing in the Transformers toy line. We started out in 2000 as collectors, and were known for our expertise and contributed many articles on the G1 toy line to magazines such as Toyfare, and several well known online toy sites. From there we took our expertise as collectors and have applied that knowledge to how we run our business, successfully serving the Transformers collector community since 2003.
We offer great value to our customers.
TFsource was founded on core values of competitive pricing, phenomenal service, prompt shipping, and fun. We not only deliver great value to our end customer, but we also love what we do.
We pack each shipment very well.
Our packing and shipping is the best in the industry, period. Our bullet-proof packaging ensures that each toy you purchase when shipped is very secure for transit domestically, or internationally.
We are very strict at how we grade our boxes and toys.
When you order from us you can ensure that each order will be filled with a high level of integrity when we select a box grade to fill your order.
We are the Transformers specialists.
A wealth of knowledge from G1 and Diaclone through current day product is held by our entire team. This knowledge is spread throughout our site and contributed to the fandom.
We are happy to deal with international customers.
Over the years some of our best customers come from outside the US. We have a great relationship with many collectors around the world and are knowledgeable about the ins and outs of international shipments; including how to avoid customs fees.
We are committed to satisfying our customers.
We have thousands of current customers all around the world, relying on TFsource to supply their Transformers need. Our reputation is known throughout the fandom and we continue to strive to improve our overall customer experience when dealing with TFsource. Most recently on eBay we have maintained a 100% positive feedback rating and a 4.9 – 5.0 out of 5.0 customer rating on all of eBay’s performance metrics.
If you have never tried TFsource before, we welcome the opportunity to do business and to our many satisfied customers we thank you for your years of support allowing us to be a part of this great fandom.
Curt & the TFsource Team
- Returns Policy
Items may be returned that are in unopened condition and the packaging is in the same condition it was in when originally shipped from our warehouse. Items opened or in damaged packaging may not be returned without a significant restocking fee that will vary based on the condition of the item.
Return shipping is paid for in full by the purchaser, if item is returned and in not the original condition or missing parts, no refund will be issued and buyer must pay a return shipping fee to have the merchandise resent.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.