Tech for Less has been in business since 2001 and we are one of the world's largest stocking vendors of new, open box and refurbished computer equipment, peripherals and electronics. Each product has a warranty and 30-day return policy. We are one of the web's highest rated merchants according to third party sites like Amazon, PriceGrabber, Bizrate, Shopping.com, etc.
- Returns Policy
• You may return most products for a refund during the first 30 days from the invoice date (excluding shipping and handling charges and applicable restocking fees). You must return the product in its original or equivalent packaging that was shipped to you, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment.
• An automatic 20% restocking fee applies to all non-defective returns.
• For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs. Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from the refund. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
• Please note that once an order ships, we cannot change the delivery address, nor set this up for a hold at the shipping company for pickup, nor cancel the order. If the shipment is refused by the customer or otherwise returned to us, it will be considered a non-defective return and the customer will be responsible for all the costs as noted above.
• If a defective product was purchased from Tech For Less as Factory Sealed, Open Box, or Refurbished, and the manufacturer Warranty applies, you will need to contact the manufacturer first for assistance. Please contact us if you need help working with the manufacturer, or to request an RMA to return the item back to us.
• If the manufacturer is unable to assist, and you are outside of the 30-Day return window, please contact our Customer Service Department to arrange for shipment to our repair center. Just as is required when shipping an item to the manufacturer for warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping the item to us. We will ship the repaired item back to the customer at our expense.
• Your invoice contains the product part number and serial number that was shipped to you. Product that is returned that contains a tampered, damaged, incomplete or missing serial number will not be accepted for return. WE VERIFY ALL SERIAL NUMBERS AGAINST OUR INVOICE AND SHIP RECORDS.
• If Tech For Less cannot reproduce the reason for a defective return, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs and will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
• A pre-paid return label will be emailed to the customer when the RMA for a defective return is approved.
• Refunds will be credited to the customer's original form of payment 3-6 business days after Tech For Less receives the authorized return at our facility.
• Software, ink and toner may be returned only if the factory seal remains intact and is subject to the remainder of this policy.
• In the event that a product received by the customer is defective and the product has been removed from the country after delivery within the USA, the customer must return the product to the ship-to address listed on the invoice, and then Tech For Less will provide a shipping return label for the return to Tech For Less. Tech For Less will not be responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees related to this return. Taking a product permanently out of the USA may void the warranty. Please check with individual manufacturers for specifics.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.