- $39.95 –
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
The Imaging World was founded in 2001 as a Photo retailer, it’s a brick and mortar store located in the very famous Williamsburg area in Brooklyn NY.
The Imaging World is a Photo specialty retail store which carries the full photography line with all lenses and accessories and showcases them on display. Customers can come and have a real look at the items they wish to purchase and also test it. We are authorized resellers on all the prodcuts we carry and they do come with a full US warranty. Our prices are the same - sometimes even lower - than all the major photo stores. In case there is a lower price elsewhere we will sure match it.
Are You From New York?
We Are Local
We are easily accessible and we encourage you to come visit us. We are located right next to very famous “L” train stop on Bedford Ave in Williamsburg which is the first stop when coming from the city. If you are coming by car we are right off the Brooklyn Queens Expressway.
We at The Imaging World look forward to continue our strong commitment to the photographer community, to be able to deliver the best products at the very lowest prices and outstanding customer service..
- Returns Policy
At Theimagingworld.com we strive to make all of our customers' buying experience a pleasant one. It is for that reason that we have created a quick and easy return policy for our customers. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
1. If for any reason you decide to return your order, we will accept the return of any items purchased with us within 30 days of date of receipt at no extra shipping cost to you. We will email you a prepaid return label.
2. Carefully unpack and inspect the merchandise. Please be careful not to damage the manufacturers packaging. We will not accept returned merchandise of which the packaging has been damaged, torn or destroyed.
3. Do not fill out the manufacturer's warranty card unless you are satisfied with the merchandise and want to keep it.
4. Do not throw away any of the packaging materials, for example: boxes, instruction booklets, manuals, inserts or plastic bags until you are 100% content and decide to keep the merchandise.
• When deciding to return an item, please follow the instructions below.
1. Call or email The Imaging World Customer service for an R.M.A#. (Return Merchandise Authorization #)
• All returns must be in the original manufacturer's packaging in new condition and include all packaging material. For example: instruction manual, booklets, inserts (Styrofoam), plastic bags, and unfilled warranty card.
• If damage occurred during transit, do not throw away the packaging. Contact The Imaging World within 24-48 hours of receiving the goods. And we will contact the carrier to file a claim.
• Electronics packaged in blister packs (the hard plastic that is heat sealed by the manufacturer) cannot be authorized for return. If it is defective please contact the manufacturer and they will take care of it.
• When returning the merchandise, make sure the RMA is clearly written either on a note in the box, or on the outside of the box.
• When returning items by post, make sure to pack the merchandise securely, so the merchandise will not be damaged in transit.
• Credit will be given only for items that Themagingworld receives, inspects and finds to be in satisfactory condition.
• The Imaging world will not refund the extra expedited shipping charges the customer has paid initially to get their orders quicker.
No Return/Exchange On All consumable items (e.g., film, memory cards, filters, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.