Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3 Ultrabook - 14" QHD Touchscreen Display - Core i5 (i5-6300U) 2.4GHz - 8GB RAM - 128GB SSD - HDMI - Fingerprint Scanner - Windows 10 Pro Installed - AC Adapter Included
- - Core i5 (6300U) 2.4GHz Dual Core CPU
- - 128GB SSD
- - 8GB RAM
- - 14" QHD (2560x1440) Touchscreen Display
- - Windows 10 Pro Installed
- - AC Adapter Included
As part of our refurbishment process, we test the entire computer for functionality including memory, hard drive, and optical drive tests. Computer may show minor signs of wear, but the overall condition is considered grade A by our standards. We may replace various parts that have excessive wear such as case parts, bezels, and other components. We then image the unit with a clean, complete installation of Windows, including a new product key as required by our Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher agreement.
HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3 Ultrabook1
Speed, Security, Durability and Connectivity
No demanding business applications will slow down your PC. No malicious attacks will stand a chance against the data vital to your business. No weather condition will hold you back. No essential ports are left out on the slim and light Ultrabook.
Carry less, do more
Work confidently with the thin, elegant, and durable HP EliteBook 1040 with the HP Premium Keyboard, and a strong all metal diamond cut design that passed MIL-STD 810G testing.2
Power through your day with long battery life, 6th Gen Intel Core processors,3 up to 8 GB of memory, and PCIe SSDs that yield impressive speed and performance.
Connect and collaborate in style
Collaborate with colleagues from practically anywhere with Bluetooth, optional WWAN4, a 720p webcam, HP Noise Reduction Software and Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
Security inside and out
HP helps protect you from malware and visual hacking. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection protects against BIOS attacks, and the optional HP Sure View5 integrated privacy screen shields your screen from prying eyes with the touch of a button.
1. Not all configurations will qualify as an Ultrabook.
2. MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
3. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. Wireless access point and internet access required. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
5. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.