Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ABIT Fatal1ty AN9 32X AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP/SPP 190 ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP/SPP 190
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64
- DDR2 800
An upscale, full-featured motherboard with plenty of power, the Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X is designed specifically with the gamer in mind. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2 suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, the Fatal1ty AN9 32X is more than capable of handling anything you may want to run. Using the Nvidia nForce 590 chipset, the Fatal1ty AN9 32X supports SLI which gives you the ability to use 2 graphics cards together for even more processing power.
It also includes dual gigabit Ethernet ports, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 6 SATA ports. These ports let you add multiple hard drives, because the Fatal1ty AN9 32X supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, and JBOD. It has multiple expansion slots to use including two x16, and two x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional PCI slot. For any gamer that wants to build a powerful system, the Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X is a solid foundation.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD's Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance
- NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI chipsets are engineered for enthusiasts to deliver outstanding gaming experiences with two SLI-based full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 links for unrestricted graphics performance and NVIDIA LinkBoost technology automatically delivering additional GPU and MCP bandwidth. Take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize gaming traffic for reduced ping times. Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. Six 3Gb/s SATA II ports support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 0+1 for better performance and enhanced data security.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
- Abit AudioMax Audio SolutionThe independent Abit AudioMax audio solution must be connected to the motherboard and provides outstanding audio quality with optical S/PDIF Out support and reduces noise interference from high frequency signals.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy