Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ABIT KN9 SLI AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64
- DDR2 800
A full-featured motherboard with plenty of power, the Abit KN9 SLI is great motherboard for anyone needing to replace or upgrade their system. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, the KN9 SLI is more than capable of handling anything you may want to run. Using the Nvidia nForce 570 chipset the Abit KN9 SLI supports SLI which gives you the ability to use 2 graphics cards together for even more processing power.
It also includes dual gigabit Ethernet ports, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 6 SATA ports. And because of those 6 ports, by adding multiple hard drives to the system the KN9 SLI supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, and JBOD. The KN9 SLI has multiple expansion slots to use including two x16, and two x1 PCIe slots, plus two additional PCI slots. Build a powerful system; the Abit KN9 SLI is a great foundation.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD’s Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance
- NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Chipset for High Performance GamersNVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCPs deliver outstanding gaming experiences. Enjoy scalable graphics performance with NVIDIA SLI technology and take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize gaming traffic for reduced ping times. Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- S/PDIF Out InterfaceS/PDIF allows connections to today's hottest digital audio devices without signal loss. Connect S/PDIF out to an AC-3 decoder for full-on theater quality digital sound.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
- Silent OTES CoolingThe Silent OTES cooling solution keeps the chipset and MOSFETs cool with the latest heatpipe technology. Heatpipes do without an active fan, cutting down on noise pollution from your case and enhancing the stability of components on your motherboard.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy