Being the world smallest 8-bay RAID system, you can easily take it anywhere you go by its handle bar, or putting it in a pelican case.
Putting in pelican case with EPE* (Expandable Polyethylene), Gamma Carry is able to take 250G/2ms without HDD being damaged. From now on, you don't have to remove the hard disks before you set out.
With optional SSD portable trays (up to 2), Gamma Carry SSD reader allows you to quickly transfer your data from SSD to RAID or vice versa. It is also compatible with 2.5 inch hard disk.
Gamma Carry comes with easy-to-replace modules. Only 2 simple steps and you can replace the fan or power modules yourself, no technician needed.
Built for multi-stream 4K and 8K production workflows, Gamma Carry offers the bandwidth to support multi-camera editing in real time, render footage with multi-layer effects, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
With the fan cooling the system, its operation sound is still less than 45dB, no noise interruption to your work. It is perfect for you to place on the desktop.
With transfer rates up to 2600 MB/s*, Gamma Carry delivers the performance you need to quickly ingest content and natively edit footage to make changes in real-time. Transfer as much as 1TB of content in seven minutes or less.
*Using Intel SSD
The disk tray positioning pin can reduce risk of damage to the disks and backplane caused by shock or vibration during transportation. With the thumb screw, locking up HDD has never been easier.
|System Type||8-bay Tower RAID system|
|Interface||Thunderbolt 3 * 2|
|Data Transfer Rate||Thunderbolt 3 : 40 Gb/s|
|Disk Interface||SAS(12Gb/s)/SATA(6Gb/s) 3.5 inch/2.5 inch/HDD/SSD|
|Disk Type||3.5" / 2.5" / HDD / SSD|
|RAID Level||0, 1, 5, 6, 0+1, JBOD|
|Cache Memory||2G DDRlll 1866 with ECC-protected|
|Mechanical shock test (With Pelican Case 1510)||250G/2ms|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40 Degrees Celsius|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 Degrees Celsius|
|Operating Humidity||5% ~ 85%, Non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
RAID Controller Functions
- Online RAID Set Expansion and RAID LEVEL Migration
- Online bad block data recovery and reallocation
- Online disk scrubbing with data refresh and parity
- Disk health monitoring by S.M.A.R.T
- Array Roaming and Drive Traveling
- Mirror Snapshot for fast backup and restore
- Disk Lag Proof Technology to guarantee disk timely response
- Equalization Mode to smooth the performance of sequential I/Os and reduce large fluctuation
- Java-based RADIGuard X GUI
- Event log saving in text file for quick trobleshooting
- Event notification by email (SMTP)
- LED indicator for RAID & disk drives status in front
- 400W (Single or Redundant). 110V~240V power supply
- Two 12cm x 12 cm Fan with Smart Fan Control feature
Dimensions: 240 x 150 x 318 mm
Weight: 6 kg / 13.2 lbs