Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ADATA Falcon Desktop | Laptop: 2TB Internal PCIe Gen3x4 (NVMe) Solid State Drive
- Interface: PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe M.2 2280
- Performance: Read/Write to up 3100/1500MB/s *Performance varies by SSD capacities and system configuration
- 4K Random Performance: Read/Write of 180K/180K IO
FALCON PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
Up your creative power with the ADATA FALCON solid state drive (SSD). Using the PCIe Gen3x4 interface and equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the FALCON delivers read/write speed of up to 3100/1500MB per second for uninterrupted productivity and creativity.
Made for Discerning Pros
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard.
- Sustained read/write speeds of up to 3100/1500MB/s.
- M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD.
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook.
- Ideal for applications such as photo editing, industrial drawing, programming, etc.
Deadlines wait for no one! Luckily the Falcon can help you stay productive and on schedule with seamless performance via intelligent SLC caching, HMB(Host Memory Buffer), and random read/write of 180K/180K IOPS.
Wide-Capacity Range and High TBW
With 3D NAND Flash, the FALCON features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs. It comes in diverse capacities, ranging from 256GB to 2TB and features data protection and correction technologies to expand lifespan.
Style and Stability
The FALCON sports an aluminum alloy heatsink with etched grooves that not only look good but also keeps things cool for stable operations during intensive tasks.
Integrity and Security
With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the FALCON can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan. AES 256-bit encryption keeps the data inside password-protected and away from prying eyes.
The ADATA FALCON comes backed by a 5-year warranty to give you the peace of mind to create.
SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
Every FALCON purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the FALCON, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as it is designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy