Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ADATA 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2200 (PC3 17600) Desktop Memory Model AX3U2200PB2G8-DP2
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 2200 (PC3 17600)
- Timing 8-8-8-24
- CAS Latency 8
- Voltage 1.55V - 1.65V
The XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200 v2.0 dual channel kit from A-Data, which is currently the highest speed of DDR3 DRAM module in the industry, is the best choice to satisfy the PC enthusiasts’ insatiable thirst for computing speed. These modules are engineered to reach 2200MHz at 8-8-8-24 timings and work at a cool 1.55-1.65V voltage. All DRAM IC are verified by overclocking criteria and the latest Thermal Conductive Technology keeps the module superior cool for better performance and stability. A 2oz copper PCB design results in lower temperature and higher power efficiency.
- DDR3 2200DDR3 2200 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up to 17600MB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT)TCT ensures direct heat dissipation from critical areas of the DRAM module to provide greater cooling environment for both DRAM IC and PCB (Printed Circuit Board).
- 2oz CopperThe doubling amount of copper in the PCB helps reduce DRAM module temperature and enhance power efficiency.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy