- The SE770G isn't your typical run-of-the-mill external SSD.
- With a spacious panel of RGB, it will light up your work space with a glorious cube-patterned effect.
- With USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity, the SE770G delivers read/write speeds up to 1,000/800 MB/s*, which is up to 12.5 times faster than traditional external hard drives*.
- This means it can transfer a 10GB 4K video file in just 20 seconds.
* Based on internal testing which compared the SE770G with an ADATA external HDD. The PC used during testing supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 and has UASP driver installed. Actual performance may vary depending on the host device's hardware and software configurations.
- Your external SSD doesn't have to lurk in the shadows anymore.
- With RGB lighting, the SE770G joins all your other RGB gear to bath your desktop in light.
- The SE770G sports USB Type-C connectivity, which features a symmetrical connector that plugs in the first time, every time, regardless of orientation.
- The SE770G can be connected to game consoles and be used as backup storage for games that are not currently being played.
- For older game consoles, the SE770G can help to improve game loading performance for a more seamless experience.
* Actual loading times may vary depending on the game. Reformatting may be required for the external SSD to work with game consoles.
- Android*, macOS, and Windows, the SE770G supports them all.
- Enjoy your videos, photos, music, and everything else at any moment, and easily share them with the SE770G. Plus, it's great for gaming too.
* The software and hardware of the host device must be compatible with and support external solid state hard drives in order to utilize OTG data backup and transmission functions.
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB|
|Dimensions||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch|
|Weight||136g / 4.8oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 1000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 800 MB/s|
|Operating System Requirements||Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10; Linux Kernel 2.6 or later; Android 5.0 or later|
|Operating System Requirements cont.||Mac OS X 10.6 or later* [Reformatting required for use]|
|Operating Temperature||5°C(41°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|Accessories||USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable,USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable, Quick Start Guide|
Q: Do newly purchases hard drives need to be formatted? Which format is better?
A: New hard drives need to be formatted in order for the system to read and write data. The NTFS file system is recommended.
Q: How do I partition a hard drive?
A: In Windows XP, you can partition disks through Control Panel / administrative tools / computer management / disk management. Select the installed hard disk, and press the right mouse button, and select the option to partition the drive.
Q: What are the differences between SSD & HDD?
A: Solid State Drives (SSD) are storage devices like hard drives, but with much better performance, especially as regards random access speeds. The slower speeds of HDDs mean they are likely to be used as data backup media, and for data archives.
Q: The external SSD isn't recognized by my PC.
A: Make sure it is securely connected to a USB port. Detection failure may be related to a faulty USB port. If possible, try connecting to another USB port.
|Colors||Black||Titanium Gray||Black / Blue||Black|
|Capacities||512GB / 1TB/ 2TB||500GB / 1TB||512GB / 1TB||512GB / 1TB|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s||Up to 800 MB/s|
|Dimensions||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch||64.8 x 35 x 12.25mm / 2.55 x 1.38 x 0.48inch||72.7 x 44 x 12.2mm / 2.8 x 1.7 x 0.4inch||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch|
|Weight||136g / 4.8oz||31g / 1.1oz||40g / 1.4oz||136g / 4.8oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen2 x2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C|