Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FirePro V3800 100-505607 512MB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Low Profile Workstation Video Card
- FirePro V3800
- 512MB DDR3
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
The ATI FirePro V3800 professional graphics card is for workstation users who work with small- to medium-sized models and few assembly parts and components.
If you’re looking for an entry-level 3D graphics card at an unbelievable price, you found it – the ATI FirePro V3800 is excellent for smaller form factors.
- Multi-View DisplayWith one DisplayPort output and one dual-DVI output, Multi-View enables up to two displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings.
- AutoDetect TechnologyAs a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
- Full 30-bit Display PipelineEnables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity. (Thirty-bit monitor required for full 30-bit display.)
- CertificationThe rigorous certification processes of leading ISVs and OEMs test AMD FirePro graphics against a battery of simulations and real-world scenarios to ensure their readiness for demanding professional use. AMD FirePro professional graphics are certified for: Engineering and Design (CAD/CAE/AEC), Digital Content Creation (DCC) & Digital Media, Geographical Information Systems (GIS) & Visualization, Life Sciences and Oil & Gas.
- Industry-leading API SupportFull Shader Model 5.0 support helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU. DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features enable optimal performance in leading applications. Support for industry standard OpenCL 1.1, an open, multiplatform development platform, helps enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy