Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FirePro S9150 100-505884 16GB 512-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Full-height, full-length, dual-slot width Workstation Video Card
- FirePro S9150
- 16GB GDDR5
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Unparalleled Compute Performance. Unparalleled Performance per Watt. Do the Math.
- Passively cooled solution for server environments
- AMD Graphics Core Next architecture
- 2,816 stream processors (44 compute units)
- 5.07 TFLOPS peak single precision floating point
- 2.53 TFLOPS peak double precision floating point
- Half-rate double precision
- Error correcting code memory support (external only)
- 16GB Ultrafast GDDR5 memory
- 512-Bit memory interface
- Up to 320GBps memory bandwidth
- 235W maximum power consumption
- Support for SMBus temperature reporting at boot up
- AMD PowerTune technology
- AMD STREAM technology
- OpenCL™, DirectX® and OpenGL support
- PCIe® x16 bus interface, PCIe 3.0 compliant
- Full height/full length dual-slot form factor
- Headless display support
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows 8.1 and Linux OS support (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2012 R2 and Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1 support
- FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL,VCCI, RoHS and WEEE compliance
- Designed, built and tested by AMD
- Planned minimum three-year life cycle
- Limited three-year warranty
28nm Graphic Core Next (GCN) Architecture
The new 28nm GCN Architecture with more efficient process technology puts more transistors in less space, enabling a dramatic increase in processing power and graphics performance.
- Each compute unit can execute instructions from multiple kernels at once
- Design for high-utilization, high-throughput, and multi-tasking
- Dual geometry Engines for faster triangle ("primitive") processing
- First GPU family to fully support OpenCL 1.2 and DirectX 11
Half-Rate Double Precision
Unlike competing server cards that are not optimized for double precision, AMD FirePro new server GPUs offer the most double-precision performance in its class, completing compute-intensive tasks faster than ever before.
AMD STREAM Technology
Powers the ecosystem that enables AMD FirePro S-Series server cards to be used for compute-intensive workflows leveraging the massively parallel processing power of AMD GPUs, and accelerate many applications beyond just graphics.
Full 30-Bit Display Pipeline
With a full 30-bit display pipeline producing more than one billion colors (10-bit per RGB component). The AMD FirePro™ is ideally suited for applications that benefit from accurate color reproduction and superior visual quality.
This state of the art power management technology provides direct control over GPU power usage. Applications enjoy ultimate performance with dynamic clock optimization, while minimizing workstation energy usage.
Quad HD Display Support (4K Support)
4K (4096 x 2160-pixel) support for ultra-high-resolution display devices and advanced configurations through DisplayPort 1.2 and AMD Catalyst Pro drivers ensures future-forward compatibility for advanced workflows.
Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory
Correct single-bit memory errors in hardware
ECC memory maintains a memory system effectively free from single-bit errors: the data read from each word is always the same as the data that had been written to it, even if a single bit actually stored, or more in some cases, has been flipped to the wrong state. Some non-ECC memory with parity support allows errors to be detected, but not corrected; otherwise errors that may occur are not detected.
Electrical or magnetic interference inside a computer system can cause a single bit of dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) to spontaneously flip to the opposite state. It was initially thought that this was mainly due to alpha particles emitted by contaminants in chip packaging material, but research has shown that the majority of one-off ("soft") errors in DRAM chips occur as a result of background radiation, chiefly neutrons from cosmic ray secondaries, which may change the contents of one or more memory cells or interfere with the circuitry used to read/write them.
Server-friendly, low-profile design enables maximum device density and carefree maintenance. Cooled solely by internal server airflow, FirePro GPUs using this approach can effectively reduce complexity and maximize reliability for IT organizations requiring server-based visual computing.
Professional and Customized Warranty and Support
- Long Product Life Cycle: 3+ years
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Enterprise-level support
- E-mail access to dedicated technical support
- Advanced parts replacement option
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy