Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Venice Single-Core 2.4 GHz Socket 939 89W ADA3800BPBOX Processor
OUT OF STOCK.
- 2000 MHz
- 90nm Venice 89W
- 512KB L2 Cache
Featuring up to 2000MHz HT speeds and a clock speed of 2.4GHz with 512KB L2 cache, the AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Socket 939 processor gives you leading performance to go wherever your digital world takes you. Get powerful performance for a unique digital experience. In addition, AMD has taken it upon itself to try and protect its users from possible virus/worm attacks that can exploit memory buffer overflow errors with their new Enhanced Virus Protection technology, which works hand-in-hand with Microsoft's Data Execution Prevention Code.
It's not just about email, Web browsing and word processing anymore. With the high-bandwidth and low-latency integrated memory controller and support for up to DDR400 memory, the AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Socket 939 processor performs quite a bit better than earlier AMD offerings, and also features 3DNow! Professional technology and SSE3 for accelerated multimedia applications and stellar performance when working with audio, video and photography software.
- AMD64 TechnologyAMD64 technology is designed to enable simultaneous 32- and 64-bit computing with no degradation in performance. With Direct Connect Architecture, AMD64 processors address and help eliminate the real challenges and bottlenecks of system architectures because everything is directly connected to the central processing unit.
- HyperTransport TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency and point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems and networking and telecommunications equipment. HyperTransport Technology in the Athlon 64 3800+ Socket 939 processor enables the speed of system bus up to 2000MHz and delivers up to 8GB/s I/O bandwidth and up to 14.4GB/s processor-to-system bandwidth.
- CNQ: Cool'n'Quiet TechnologyAMD's Cool'n'Quiet technology is an innovative solution available on AMD Athlon 64 processor-based systems that can effectively lower power consumption and enable a quieter-running system while delivering performance-on-demand.
- Enhanced Virus ProtectionAll AMD processors equipped with AMD64 technology are Enhanced Virus Protection-enabled. Enhanced virus protection acts as a preventative measure causing viruses to be localized, short-lived, and non-contagious, eventually being flushed from system memory.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy