Throw another day’s work on the "done" pile. The Athlon II X3 435 makes it easy. With triple 2.9GHz cores that have their own 512KB cache, you have the power to do anything you like. HyperTransport technology boosts system performance by giving each core a dedicated cache of memory and reducing I/O bottlenecks by increasing bandwidth and reducing latency.
The 64-bit design will keep you going well into the future. The AMD64 technology is compatible with existing software and enables a seamless transition to the 64-bit applications of the future. This technology allows end users to take advantage of real-time encryption, more life-like games, accurate speech interfaces, cinema-quality graphic effects, and easy-to-use video and audio editing.
If you're going to use this processor at home, it can be the basis of a media center with AMD Live! technology. This new feature from AMD will turn your PC into an entertainment platform second to none. Watch videos or TV in one room while streaming music into another. Your system will become a true media center with music, movies, and photos all organized and able to be shared amongst all of your connected equipment.
- AMD64 Triple-core TechnologyAMD64 is designed to enable simultaneous 32- and 64-bit computing with no degradation in performance. With triple-core technology, three complete processor cores on a single die run at the same frequency to deliver exceptional multi-tasking power, allowing users to surge through the most demanding processing loads, including advanced multitasking, critical business productivity, complicated visual design and modeling, serious gaming, and visually stunning digital media and entertainment.
- Integrated DDR2 and DDR3 DRAM Memory ControllerThe AMD Athlon II X3 435 Triple-Core processor is integrated with DDR2 and DDR3 DRAM memory controller capable of supporting unregistered DRAM. The integrated memory controller changes the way the processor accesses main memory, resulting in increased bandwidth, reduced memory latencies, and enhanced processor performance.
- HyperTransport 3.0 TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT 3.0 technology the AMD Athlon II X3 435 processor enjoys 4000MHz system bus speeds.
- AMD Cool'n'Quiet TechnologyAMD's Cool'n'Quiet technology is an innovative solution available on AMD Athlon 64 processor-based systems that can effectively lower power consumption and enable a quieter-running system while delivering performance-on-demand.
- Enhanced Virus ProtectionAll AMD processors equipped with AMD64 technology are Enhanced Virus Protection-enabled. Enhanced virus protection acts as a preventative measure causing viruses to be localized, short-lived, and non-contagious, eventually being flushed from system memory.