- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb Quad-Core 2.8 GHz Socket AM3 95W HDX925WFK4DGM Desktop Processor
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 7-32 days.
- 4000 MHz
- 45nm Deneb 95W
- 6MB L3 Cache
- 4 x 512KB L2 Cache
Enjoy unbeatable multi-core value and ultimate high definition entertainment with the AMD Phenom II X4 925 processor. Save time and accomplish more with true quad-core processing that makes multitasking quick and simple. AMD64 with Direct Connect Architecture and 45nm technology has created a tuned processing pipeline that helps keep your system performing at the highest levels. HyperTransport technology provides up to 16.0GB/s bandwidth to reduce system bottlenecks and AMD Balanced Smart Cache ensures quick access times to highly used data.
Energy efficiency is important to AMD, allowing you to enjoy a cool, quiet PC while saving energy and reducing heat, noise and the effect of your computer on the environment. Energy efficiency innovations include Cool’n’Quiet and AMD CoolCore, which reduce power consumption by balancing the processor activity, letting you enjoy environmentally friendly, energy-efficient performance.
AMD Phenom II processors also offer support for Virtualization Technology. You can run virtual environments on one system with ease, allowing you to use legacy programs on a separate operating system. Add the convenience and power of multi-core processing and enjoy the benefits of energy efficiency with an AMD Phenom II X4 925 today!
- Quad-Core Processing with AMDWith the power of four processor cores on a single chip, AMD’s true multi-core processor Phenom II X4 925 delivers exceptional multi-tasking power, allowing users to surge through the most demanding processing loads, including advanced multitasking, critical business productivity, complicated visual design and modeling, serious gaming, and visually stunning digital media and entertainment.
- AMD64 with Direct Connect ArchitectureAMD64 technology allows the AMD Phenom II X4 925 to run 32-bit applications at full speed while enabling a new generation of powerful 64-bit software applications. Moreover, all AMD Phenom II processors are built on AMD’s revolutionary Direct Connect Architecture, where processors are directly connected to one another. An I/O and memory subsystem is also directly connected to each processor core, helping improve overall system performance and efficiency.
- Integrated Memory ControllerThe AMD Phenom II X4 925 features a high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller that directly connects the processor to memory for optimum performance, low latency, and high throughput.
- HyperTransport 3.0 TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT 3.0 technology the AMD Phenom II X4 925 quad-core processor enjoys 4000MHz system bus speeds.
- AMD Power Management TechnologiesCPU power management technologies including AMD PowerNow! 3.0 (Cool’n’Quiet), CoolCore, and Dual Dynamic Power Management result in proven, measurable benefits for businesses and consumers, including reduced power usage, lower energy costs, and greener PC operation.
- AMD VirtualizationVirtualization on desktop computers allows a single PC to act like multiple virtual machines. AMD Virtualization can enable client computers to seamlessly support multiple operating environments. It also helps make it easier for PC enthusiasts to upgrade and maintain their PCs through emulation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by DoDo DIY Return Policy