Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Phenom II X4 960T - Phenom II X4 Zosma Quad-Core 3.0 GHz Socket AM3 95W Desktop Processor - HD96ZTWFGRBOX
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- 4000 MHz
- 45nm Zosma 95W
- 6MB L3 Cache
- 4 x 512KB L2 Cache
Experience a new world of quad-core computing with the AMD Phenom II X4 960T. Every aspect of this processor was designed with speed and energy efficiency in mind. AMD64 with Direct Connect Architecture and 45nm technology has created a tuned processing pipeline that helps keep your system performing at the highest levels. HyperTransport Technology provides up to 16.0GB/s bandwidth to reduce system bottlenecks and AMD Balanced Smart Cache ensures quick access times to highly used data.
Energy efficiency is important to AMD, allowing you to enjoy a cool, quiet PC while saving energy and reducing heat, noise and the effect of your computer on the environment. Energy efficiency innovations include Cool’n’Quiet and AMD CoolCore. These technologies reduce power consumption and processor activity.
AMD Phenom II processors also offer support for Virtualization Technology. You can run virtual environments on one system with ease, allowing you to use legacy programs on a separate operating system. Add the convenience and power of multi-core processing and enjoy the benefits of energy efficiency with an AMD Phenom II X4 960T today!
- AMD64 with Direct Connect ArchitectureAMD64 technology allows the AMD Phenom II X4 960T to run 32-bit applications at full speed while enabling a new generation of powerful 64-bit software applications. Moreover, all AMD Phenom II X4 processors are built on AMD’s revolutionary Direct Connect Architecture, where the processor core is directly connected to the memory, the I/O subsystem, and any other processors in the configuration by high bandwidth Hypertransport links. This cuts down on the latency and improves overall system performance and efficiency.
- True Quad-Core ProcessingWith the power of four processor cores on a single chip, the AMD Phenom II X4 960T processor delivers industry-leading multitasking performance with each core having its own L2 cache memory and ability to quickly share data among cores utilizing the L3 cache.
- Integrated Memory ControllerThe AMD Phenom II X4 960T processor features a high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller that directly connects the processor to memory for optimum performance, low latency, and high throughput.
- HyperTransport 3.0 TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT 3.0 technology the AMD Phenom II X4 960T quad-Core processor enjoys 4000MHz system bus speeds.
- AMD Power Management TechnologiesCPU power management technologies including AMD PowerNow! 3.0 (Cool’n’Quiet), CoolCore, and Dual Dynamic Power Management result in proven, measurable benefits for businesses and consumers, including reduced power usage, lower energy costs, and greener PC operation.
- AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) Technology with Rapid Virtualization IndexingSilicon feature-set enhancements designed to improve the performance, reliability, and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications with direct and rapid access to their allocated memory. This helps virtualization software to run more securely and efficiently enabling a better experience when dealing with virtual systems.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Sennow Return Policy