Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Sempron 140 - Sempron Sargas Single-Core 2.7 GHz Socket AM3 45W Processor - SDX140HBGQBOX
OUT OF STOCK.
- 45nm Sargas 45W
- 1MB L2 Cache
AMD's Sempron 140 is a great choice for HTPCs and other applications where low noise and low heat are major factors. This would also be a great choice for remote systems used to control video walls. You could also use it for building a dedicated print server system.
This 2.7GHz processor only draws 45W of power and still has all the features that make AMD processors great. The on-chip memory controller and HyperTransport technology combine for a 17.0GB/s processor to system bandwidth. It also comes with Cool'n'Quiet technology to increase power efficiency even further.
- AMD64 TechnologyAMD64 technology is designed to enable simultaneous 32- and 64-bit computing with no degradation in performance. With Direct Connect Architecture, AMD64 processors address and help eliminate the real challenges and bottlenecks of system architectures because everything is directly connected to the central processing unit.
- Integrated DDR2/DDR3 Memory ControllerThe AMD Sempron 140 processor is integrated with a DDR2/DDR3 memory controller capable of supporting registered and ECC DRAM. The integrated memory controller changes the way the processor accesses main memory, resulting in increased bandwidth, reduced memory latencies, and enhanced processor performance.
- HyperTransport TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT technology the AMD Sempron 140 processor enjoys 6.4GB/s system bus speeds.
- AMD Cool'n'Quiet TechnologyAMD's Cool'n'Quiet technology is an innovative solution available on AMD Athlon 64 processor-based systems that can effectively lower power consumption and enable a quieter-running system while delivering performance-on-demand.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy