The Antec EarthWatts combines the most desired features in PC power supplies with unprecedented efficiency in design. The Antec EarthWatts 750 power supply features 80 PLUS certification, saving energy and your money. It also generates less heat, and enhances cooling with a super-silent 135mm fan. The Active PFC circuitry further reduces impact on the power infrastructure resulting in cooler, quieter, and more environmentally friendly power.
The Antec EarthWatts 750’s Universal Input capability together with ATX12V v2.3 compliancy enables you to use it in a variety of situations, and almost everywhere, without worrying about input voltages. Dedicated power circuitry, industrial grade protection circuitry, and Active PFC deliver safe, reliable output.
The presence of one Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (4-pin), six Molex, nine SATA, one Floppy, and four PCI-E (2 x 6+2-pin, 2 x 6-pin) connectors are more than enough for all your components. Four +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals. Bring new power to your system with this remarkable supply!
- ATX12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 standard, the Antec EA-750 750W power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 750W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 750W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end gaming computer systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUSCertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 135mm Silent Cooling FanThe Antec EA-750 features a 135mm thermally controlled fan for increased overall airflow and heat dissipation in the power supply enclosure.