Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro Series EA750G Pro 750W Semi-Modular, 80 PLUS GOLD, 120mm Silent Fan, PhaseWave Design, 7 Year Warranty
- ATX12V 2.4
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@20A, +5V@20A, +12V@62A, -12V@0.3A, +5VSB@3.0A
The EarthWatts Gold Pro series features high performance with an 80 PLUS® GOLD rating, delivering up to 92% efficiency and reducing your electricity bill. Featuring hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield™ Industrial Grade protection-all backed by our seven-year Antec Quality warranty, the EarthWatts Gold Pro series is the power supply builders choose for a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
Japanese capacitors provide high efficiency DC to DC stability, and every power supply from our Earthwatts Gold Pro series is tested for reliability and guaranteed to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency.
99% +12V Output
Engineered with high-quality capacitors and low-noise transformers, the EA Gold Pro series provides clean, stable power with maximum CPU and GPU compatibility.
Advanced Hybrid Cable Management
EA Gold PRO Series provide black, flat, modular cables to optimize cable management space, resulting in better airflow and reducing clutter.
- 750W Continuous Power™ - Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power™ from Antec
- 80 PLUS® Gold certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
- Semi-modular cable management - Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 99% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure DC stability and regulation
- 4 x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- ATX12V 2.4 - Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- ErP Lot 6: 2013 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP),
Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP),
Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP),
Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP),
No Load Operation (NLO)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 7 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 7 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy