Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D Green 380W Continuous power ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Intel Haswell Fully Compatible
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V
- 100 - 240 V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
Antec EA-380D Green 380W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V Power Supply
Looking for a power supply that’s cool, quiet and costs less to operate than traditional designs? With its independently certified 80 Plus BRONZE design, the Antec’s EarthWatts EA-380D will do all that and more. The extra efficient circuitry of at least 80 percent efficiency at all loads means that using the Earthwatts EA-380D will save you money on your electrical bill. The 80mm low-noise fan cools the PSU quietly and helps make your entire system cooler. And the built-in Active PFC makes the Earthwatts EA-380D an ideal way to reduce electrical waste and protect the environment. Could this be your next power supply?
No power cord included. By reusing your existing cord, you can reduce waste and help protect the environment.
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certified
- ATX12V version 2.3
- Universal Input - works on any 100V ~ 240V grid
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Dual +12V output circuits
- 80mm low noise cooling fan
- Industrial-grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits, over voltage, and over current
- One 8-pin (4 + 4) ATX12V / EPS12V connector for CPUs
- One 6-pin PCI-E connector
- Safety approvals: UL, cUL, FCC, TÜV, CE, CB, C-tick, CCC, BSMI PF value up to 99%
- Meets ErP Lot 6: 2010 requirement: 5Vsb < 1W
- AQ3 - Antec Quality 3-year parts and labor warranty
- No power cord included.
- 3.4 (H) x 5.9 (W) x 5.5" (D)
- 86 (H) x 150 (W) x 140mm (D)
- 8.3 (H) x 9.0 (W) x 4.5" (D)
- 211 (H) x 229 (W) x 114mm (D)
- Net: 3.6 lbs (1.6kg)
- Gross: 4.2 lbs (1.9kg)
- ATX12V v2.3 Compatible Compatible with the ATX12V v2.3 standard, the Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other system components.
- 380W Maximum Power A maximum power of 380W delivers safe, reliable output for average gaming computer systems. Dual industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 Plus BRONZE Certified The 80 Plus BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Efficient Cooling The Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D is equipped with a low-noise 80mm fan to provide highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system while remaining quiet operation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy