Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec NeoPower 550 550W ATX12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- 100 - 240 V
The Antec NeoPower 550 offers super quiet operation and high - up to 85% - efficiency thanks to Active PFC (power form correction). This efficiency factor, along with Antec's innovative "straight-through" airflow path allows the fan to run slower – and quieter – as it exhausts heat from the power supply. As a result, you'll save energy – and money – on your power bills each month. The power supply is backwards compatible with all ATX 12V systems while supporting ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V systems.
With 550 watts of power at your command, dedicated power circuitry delivers a more reliable – and safer – output to your system's components with voltage feedback circuitry and tighter regulation for improved system stability. Maximum, stable power to your CPU is delivered via three +12V output circuits independently of the other components and dedicated power connector supplies energy to any PCI Express graphics card.
The NeoPower 550 is certified Nvidia SLI-ready. In order to reduce cable clutter, the advanced cable management system lets you use only the cables you need to power your system. All of this is backed by Antec's AQ5 5-year warranty.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Antec NeoPower 550 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 550W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 550W delivers safe, reliable output for average gaming computer systems.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 85% power efficiency, the Antec NeoPower 550 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Dual PCI-E ConnectorsWith two 6-pin PCI-E connectors, the Antec NeoPower 550 is ideal for building up a SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe Antec NeoPower 550 power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy