Equipped with superior features that ensure peak performance for the enthusiast and gaming-oriented segment, the Signature power supply Series boasts unparalleled stability and 80 PLUS® Titanium-certified efficiencies. Advanced thermal control with the Zero RPM mode enables the optimal balance between silence and cooling. The CircuitShield™ suite of industrial-grade protections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment. Signature Series are a great choice for a reliable and efficient PC system for gamers and professionals.
100% Top-Grade Japanese Capacitors
Achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance.
A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
OC Link Feature
Allows 2 Signature PSUs to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems.
This new PSU line from Antec pushes the standard for excellence with the circuit shield suite of industrial protections and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Full Modular Cable Management
Enables users to use only the cables which are needed and help clear out excess cables that can obstruct and reduce airflow.
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 13-6.5A /
200-240V, 50-60Hz, 6.5A
- Guaranteed 1000W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 100% Modular—Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified—Reduce your electricity bill
- PhaseWave Design—A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Antec Quality 10-year warranty
- 135mm FDB Silence—Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Zero RPM Manager—An advanced low voltage fan control with the fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 99%+12V—Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- CircuitShield—Full suite of industrial-grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO
- 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance
- 28(18+10) pin MBU socket—For possible future MBU connectors
- ATX12V 2.4—Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- Delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 40°C ambient.
- OC Link—Allows 2 Signature PSUs to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems.